Sunday, September 01, 2002

watched signs.. greatttttttt great movie! (2 thumbs up!).. it was actually about faith.. like everything happens for a reason..

...i should consider the things happening to me right now as signs..

sometimes i wonder if this blog is really helping me or is actually making me worse...

i don't know what i need.. i don't want to tell my friends 'cause there's actually nothing to tell.. i'm just creating my hell (as usual)..sometimes i just really hate myself for not learning... for not reading the signs... i knew this was going to happen sooner or later.. but still,.. i remained stubborn and optimistic.. i just refused to realize that life is one big fucking cycle... i'm so tired of this feeling.. i just want to be numb and unaffected...

this blog isn't helping

gudnite

No comments: