Monday, October 07, 2002

System Time: 8:39 PM
had a hard time sleeping last night.. think i laid on my bed for a full hour before i finally fell asleep...felt only like a few minutes have passed when my dad woked me up...it then took me a whole second to remember that i was going to meet momi today after work.. my first thought was : "fuck. work day." (or maybe it was "fuck. meh pasok na naman".. can't really ascertain the latter part but i'm 100% sure on the "fuck" part LOL)..dunno which one is more aggravating.. having a 3 day rest ( just when you were beginning to relish your weekend, monday brought back the harsh work-freaking-day-again realities and you must muster all your strength to go back to work) or a 2 day rest (you never felt comfortable.. monday-workday was always lurking on your mind the whole weekend but at least there's no feeling of adjusting back to working-attitude 'cause you never lost it in the first place)...

...*blah blah blah* Manic Monday :lech

System Time: 9:37 AM
...been reading my blog.. i've created a separate word docu for each month.. can't believe that a whole month has passed.. October na pala!..
haaaaay..

System Time: 2:11 PM
...time's moving soooo slowwwww (sabay ganon, ano.. iba naman oras sa araw e hehe)... wonder if we'll be able to meet.. hhmm
...my dad and i watched K-19 yesterday...my mom and sister watched The Tuxedo.. i wanted to watch that one but my dad's not much of a Jackie Chan fan plus if i don't go with him, my sister will insist that i pay my own movie ticket so i went with my dad (dun ako sa libre, syempre)...film's ok, i guess.. didn't fall asleep but (for me) some supposed-suspenseful-scenes weren't that suspenseful... some parts are quite dragging and it just felt like one LONG story... it was a little disappointing 'cause i'm a big fan of "submarine movies"... Crimson Tide's my favorite...

System Time: 3:53 PM
...have been categorizing movies in my mind.. LOL (taena 'la magawaaa).. here's what i've got so far...

Submarine movies:
1. CRIMSON TIDE
2. HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER
3. U-571
4. K-19

waaaah alam ko meron puh e..

Airplane movies:
1. AIR FORCE ONE
2. EXECUTIVE DECISION
3. CON-AIR
4. PASSENGER 57
5. TURBULENCE
6. DIE HARD 2
7. DROP ZONE
8. DELTA FORCE

and the categories go on and on.. with stuff like MAN VS. NATURE, MAN EATING CREATURES, VIRUS/DISEASE, VAMPIRES, HAUNTED HOUSE, MAN PRETENDING TO BE WOMAN (LOL.. I thought of Mrs. doubtfire, big momma's house, sorority boys and tootsie..), BASEBALL, BASKETBALL ETC.

System Time: 4:49 PM
..chet more than an hour to go...listening to 80s music.. Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams...
... and now you've given me, given me.. nothing but shattered dreams, shattered dreams..feel like i could run away, run away.. *struts in mind* lol
...ayyy its raining :(.. hope it subsides when it's time to go...

System Time: 5:29 PM
... chet 30 minutes to go.. sana andun sya mamaya...

System Time: 5:59 PM
...chet
heart goes: *thud, thud, THUD*

gtg now..bye!

No comments: