Tuesday, August 13, 2002

woah..no blog for two days?

actually i'm writing this at the office (on a notepad) 'cause it looks to me that i won't have much time to blog this evening mainly because i want to start this "web project" i have in mind.
i wasn't able to blog for the last couple of days because i was busy doing tin aka bubblegum a favor. i did a simple webpage for her (consists only of 5 pages.. its her project) which isn't really a problem for me EXCEPT she gave me only 2 days to do it...it isn't even a full 24-hour day!.. i mean, she asked me on Saturday, gave me her info on Sunday morning .. but of course, my family and I usually go out on Sundays and we were only able to arrive home at around 10 pm...started doing it from scratch on 10:30 pm...and then finished the first page close to midnight...(arte ko puh kasi..gumawa puh ko graphics for roll-over buttons)

...continued doing it after i arrived at home (from work).. was about 8:00 pm (had to fight my sister for exclusive PC use) and finished the whole thing at around 11:30 pm...

this morning tin called me up on my cell saying that she couldn't open the file...after many failed attempts...she told me that it would be better if i just uploaded it... waaH...i could have uploaded it last night and saved me the trouble of having to ask (very nicely) my supervisor if i could "e-mail my father" (an e-mail emergency?) .. after giving me a stern look (and some hushed words to our network admin) she told me i could use the common PC...

so i opened her e-mail..downloaded my attachment...created her a brinkster account... uploaded them...(wasn't able to test it, though) all in 15 minutes (with my poor heart beating *doog doog doog* so loudly from fear of getting caught UPLOADING files and urging the webpage to load faster)

whew!

AND DID I MENTION I WAS LATE AGAIN THIS MORNING! demmit!
8:19 am huhuhuhu (/me anticipates red circle on punch-in)

.../me sings ala Carpenters..
Rainy days and mondays always get me downnnnn (duuuh Tuesday ngayon e!)

waHaha.. we're still not doing anything here at the office, we're finished with the training modules (tomorrow pa daw magsisimula yung project perce) so basically what i did the whole day was make a BASIC HTML tutorial (*secret cough*) for my (*secret cough*)...

my system time says: 5:54 pm (yaHooo)

they already gave us some documentation on the project that we're gonna be involved in.. i was like uhh... woaH.. (ano daw?../me reads again...and again..and again)..okay, okay... so i still haven't read it for the third time but i plan to later... while i was reading it (and trying my mightiest to actually understand it)... i got afraid all of a sudden i realized that all the pressure, difficulty will be doubled (or tripled)... nyak iskeyri... /me reads it again

6:02 pm.. PWEDE NA UMUWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII babayu!

No comments: