Friday, August 09, 2002

i miss you when there's no reason, how much more if there is?

arrived home but found out that my parents went out.. so here i am.. home alone! (again)... hope they bring home some food..

wahaha.. a few minutes later...

okay, so they didn't bring food plus i forgot to make-saing haha demmit
anyway.. at last (hurrah!) my phone's not disconnected anymore but as soon as i copy the numbers on my sim.. i'll switch to the prepaid sim that i bought.. hehe!.. hafta save some money so i'm going prepaid... my mom and dad even went to greenhills 'cause at first, my phone couldn't detect my sim (nagtampo na ata phone ko kasi di ko sya ginagamit hehe)... apparently there really wasn't anything seriously wrong with it...my mom said "nagbayad puh kami 50 para lang itaas nya yung mga hook".. she was referring to the ahmmmmm.. basta the metal thing that scratches the sim...

TgiF!!

wasn't late for work today... saw my 8:29-punch-in yesterday circled in red.. (LoL).. tsk tsk..then my file was corrupted... couldn't fucking open it.. crystal report would crash EVERY time i tried opening it... waaaH... (of course i had no back up...lol).. but at least i was able to do it again... i did it for less than 2 hours ... it took me a whole day just to make the original... i guess when you know what you're going to do, it'll take you 1/4 the time...

demmit..someone called (thought it was him).. was just my neighbor, jon.. (waaH sama ko)

hayyyyyymisshim..

he called me this morning... at around 6 am.. just got out from the shower and wasn't even dressed yet when i answered the phone..(phone was later drenched hehe) haayyy ... i don't want to expect... i try my best not to think about him much... or miss him so badly... but then he calls me in the oddest times and i can't stop wondering that maybe he misses me as much as i miss him... but then, i remember the e-mail ate cha sent to me... was something about ahm.. don't-expect they-call-because-they-just-feel-to-call-you-at-the-moment-it-doesn't-mean-anything blah-blah ...best advice i received...

but this is my blog and i can say what i want to say!! LoL!

(or sing it, i might add...)

...i lie awake and feel your nearness
i never wanted more than this....


(or to be more jologs and specific...)

...kay tagal, kay tagal ko ng hinihintay sayo
di ko masabing may gusto ako sayo
ngunit kahit anong gawin
di mo ako pinapansin!


heHeHe!

ei good news.. i started reading again.. am reading the novelization(eh?) of spiderman (the movie)... usually, i like the book better than the movie..(except of course with LOTR which bored me to death but was forced to read it out of curiosity on what was going to happen to Legolas .. and yes, Gandalf is still alive and is now Gandalf the White).. maybe because you know what the character is thinking... the a walk to remember book is great... movie had just the main "happenings/situations" (there's a play, a sick girl, a rich boy.. a pastor...that's about it, i think)... mostly, it was different from the movie.. but of course she still ended up dying hehe.. almost made me cry...(almost, but not quite hehe)
..am still at the first few chapters of spiderman.. he was just bitten by the spider..(even read the thoughts of the genetically-enhanced spider.. how cool is that? LoL) most of the dialogue are similar to the movie.. (like LOTR was..)

tomorrow i'm going to UsT to meet Mon.. he's doing me a favor (my notebook still doesn't have an o.s.).. he'll help me install windows on my notebook.. grr sana hindi ko nasira.. i was making some (stupid) attempts and it just isn't working out.. am a network dummy..

gotta eat.. hi and bye!


No comments: