Tuesday, August 20, 2002

System Time: 9:00 AM
mawnin /me stifles a Yawn...punched in at 7:44 am.. presently doing nothing.. they're checking our codes right this moment... (hmm...i'm sure they'll find bugs in mine.. no program is completely error-free, you know..)
i brought a non-jologs headphone.. but i think it's wire is even shorter than the other one...i shouldn't have left my jologs headphone at home.. baka magtampo yun LOL!

System Time: 9:44 AM
modified my code 'cause Froi (my batchmate) said we've done something that wasn't allowed...(in the template...)at first, it wasn't working.. then Chipper (my other batchmate) showed me the error of my ways (LOL!)... now i'm back doing nothing HeHe..
..just remembered what irvie texted to me last Sunday...guest daw si fafa james blanco (:p) sa Kool ka Lang.. that's on 9 pm today.. /me kelegs all over HAHAHA..hope i don't forget to watch it..
i'm not much of a TV person...i'd rather go online..i think the main reason is because i always forget what day it is...ergo, forgetting that the TV show i once watched and liked is on TV (eh?) basta yun na yun..

System Time: 10:34 AM
..presently listening to Hole-Violet
gooooooooo take everything , take everything, i want you to, goooooooo take everything, take everything, i dare you to

GOSH IT'S SO KAKAINIP UH!

System Time: 1:17 PM
..just ate lunch (at jollibee as usual :blech).. we're still not doing anything...i'll try to do the Video Inventory System that I promised my sister...later

System Time: 5:54 PM
..almost time to go home.. i started making the Video System but it still has MANY bugs..at least it gave me something to do.. i think we'll be given another module tomorrow.. so i'll just continue doing it when i have the free time...
..just found out that our PCs have internet connection already.. yahoooooo... eto na buh ang pagbabalik ni AsaWork? LOL!.. probably happen on the next month or so.. pa-good girl effect muna...

System Time: 6:08 pm
gtg byebye!!!

No comments: