Monday, August 26, 2002

System Time: 8:17 AM
..demmit. was late again. punched in at 8:07 am. huhuhu

..its just another manic mondayyyyyyyyyyy..

good news bad news time!!

good news: was able to get my clearance last saturday and receive my last payroll

bad news: was in CHECK so i asked ate Eden if she could deposit it to my account today

good news: amount received was BIGGER than expected

bad news: has no more excuse in paying my dad (i owe him for paying my overdue globe plan hehe)

good news: bought a scanner yesterday!!

bad news: i thought scanners were cheap! was only expecting a price range of 1,500-2,000 BWAHAHA ehhhhhhh i tot i tot..!

good news: my sister leaves today and i'm roommate free!

bad news: she took most of her stuff..i wont be able to use them while she's away! LOL!

good news: i scanned the night away :p

bad news: today is a working day :( (may connection yan! i couldn't continue scanning today because of work :p)

good news: i was able to buy this super jologs magazine with james blanco on the cover hihihi

bad news: when i scanned his picture it showed some pixels (? .. actually i'm not sure what it is) so the picture wasn't clear..but its passable

good news: irvie was able to buy another magazine!

bad news: its still with her!

good news: have started making a fan site for james blanco hIhIHi

bad news: project will be put on hold because i'll try to finish the "class libraries" section of my HP

good news: my site will soon contain pictures! Yeheyyy!

bad news: fafa james' site will be put on hold (hehe inulit ko lang)

hehe.. the good news still outweighs the bad news, right? i don't usually look for the negative stuff in every situation.. it's a MONDAY so pleeease excuse me for my outlandish propensities.

System Time: 9:17 AM (exactly an hour passed)

waaaaaah just realized that i didn't bring a diskette hUHuhuhu.. i don't know what i'll do with this blog.. perhaps one of my batchmates brought one that i could borrow..

/me stares at monitor

watdapak are my batchmates doing.. i mean..i think we're all just doing stuff to kill time but sometimes they get so serious on what they're doing that they forget that its break time! and i have to convince one of them (all i have to do is make one stand up..and the rest will follow.. like a CULT :p) to stop and take a breather...

System Time: 9:42 AM ...ouuuuuuuchh.. just corrected the Date on my watch.. was 2 days late... so i rotated the dialer(?) for i think, at least 5 minutes... talk about having nothing to do.. LoL!

gaaaaaaH.. all i want to do is finish my HP and my fan site.. is really the disadvantage of working.. can't do my Web stuff.. i'm such a frustrated Web developer (lol).. but i guess its best to develop my software programming "skills" with web developing as just my hobby...

just got a call from ate Eden (info's payroll-er) on my cell.. seems that the reason why the check wasn't yet in cashed was because the computation was wrong! (awwwwwwww i knew it was TOO good to be true).. was lessened by 2000 bucks..anywayz.. it's still bigger than the amount i expected.. sayang lang talaga hehe!

..presently listening to Mase - Feels so Good.. was tired of listening to the same p3s so i copied Chipper's Soul'd Out mp3s..

/me stares at my monitor again

LUNCH TIME! (12:10 pm) gotta rouse up my batchmates.. later!

System Time: 2:58 PM
woah.. my head hurts *_*
think this could be attributed to the fact that it's cold in the office but hot when we went out for lunch...(eh?) basta yun na yun.. waahh tsakit -_- i could actually feel the veins throbbing in my head..

System Time: 5:13 PM

toungeeenaaaa hirap magpanggap! lalo na pag masakit ang ulo /me pukpok ulo sa mesa

waaah pak haaaaangbagalngorassssssss!

yeHey! Koji lent me his diskette...i think i better transfer my blogs to MSWord.. so that i could password-protect it.. wouldn't want anybody else reading this (especially the network admins hehe)

System Time: 5:58 pm
...transferred all my blogs to MS Word.. is now safely protected.. (kuno) ei i'm logging out.. bye all!

No comments: