Wednesday, August 14, 2002

my blog at office:

System Time in my PC: 10:49 am

wasn't late today (yeHey! "7:45 am" punch-in).. we left our house at 6:35 am... which i think SHOULD ALWAYS be strictly followed (especially by my evil sisters 'cause we leave the haus together)

still no sign of getting started with the project.. i guess it's okay...though time's so slow when you're doing nothing... (or in my case.. pretending to be doing something worthwhile)

momi signed my gb again... still didn't leave any contact number.. it's as if he doesn't want us to meet which completely confuses me, 'cause WHY wouldn't he? (except of course for the OBVIOUS reason that he doesn't REALLY want to see me)his e-mails/posts don't indicate that he doesn't...I just want to spend time with him again which is now more feasible being that he's here in manila... oh WELL...i guess he'll show up when he wants to...baka lang kasi umuwi na sya na hindi man lang kami nagkita :(

*nuni-nuninu-nuni-nuninu* la ko magawa...

/me stares at monitor

ei do you know the specs of the PC i'm using here at the office?
... Athlon 1.16 GHz lang naman... 128 RAM... 2 separate HD (10 GB and 20 GB).. WAAAhaha..
pag-uwi ko tuloy sa bahay tapos gagamit ng PC ko dun.. sobrang BAGAL talaga compared dito...
i just found out recently that there's a built-in sound card...i'd hafta remember to bring cd mp3s and a headphone...para masaya!
System Time in my PC: 11:31 AM pa lang!

still 30 minutes before lunch time... wahaha... i should be grateful actually,..to be doing nothing but still getting paid.. but all this idleness reminds me of my first few months at infoSTRUCTURE (sorry bout the quiz guys..my mistake..) i think i used the internet for a whole day...LOL! at least all PCs there are connected.. the PC i'm using here isn't... huhuhu... (nilipat na nga kasi kami dito sa mga bagong computers)

11:38 AM pa lang ulit! (umandar buh oras?)


magfo-Frontpage na lang ulit ako...

later guys

No comments: