Wednesday, August 21, 2002

System Time: 8:18 AM
mawnin all! demmit.. was momentarily using the internet when i got this "Access to website is restricted" message ek ek on my browser... ok so bawal talaga maginternet pak LoL

System Time: 10:49 AM
..still haven't given us a new module so i continued doing this Video System thing..gosh,ang dami pang errors! hu-hum.. i brought my jologs headphones.. its longer than the non-jologs one.. (i can't even lean back with it).. have i told you why i call it jologs? 'cause some of the black coating are gone and you could already see the copper(?) wires..LOL...

presently listening to: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings (which happens to be my favorite SP song)

System Time: 11:05 AM
...stared at my monitor for about 15 minutes (LOL).. i'm so fucking sleeeeeeepy.. slept at around 12am.. woke up at 5:45 am.. actually, anytime before 12 am usually works for me.. (i mean i'm a normal, comprehensible, lucid person the next day)

presently listening to: Toad the Wet Sprocket- Fly from Heaven (which happens to be my favorite TtWS song)

my mind's not yet completely functioning... probably the reason why i can't solve the bugs in my Video program yet...maybe i could just stare on my monitor the whole day... :p
why do i get the feeling that this is gonna be one LONG blog?...

SYSTEM Time: 12:08 pm
whydapak am i still not eating? LoL.. will eat in a little while.. Ma'am Belle (or Sis) approached me and asked me about the upcoming APO anniversary ..wahahaha.. she told me to go with her (a subtle threat) if ever there'll be a happening.. not that i don't want to go.. its just that am not that active anymore in APO (she knows this.. probably the reason why she insists that i go) and you know how it is with these frats/soro..kakahiya kasi di na ako masyado nagpapakita..pero kakahiya ding ndi pumunta..(because of Ma'am Belle)..hmmm..will think about it more later (after we eat :p)

SYSTEM TIME: 3:14 pm
changed layout of my Form..(TSK..mortal sin in programming..) didn't realize that some of my code was form dependent.. wahaha.. *sapok sarili* .. reduced some of the bugs..but there are still soo many..

SYSTEM TIME: 5:22 pm
bwahahahahaha removed ALL (i think) bugs in my Video System.. woohoo!..

SYSTEM TIME: 6:08 pm
..finshed one data report..(just a simple listing).. gtg guys ...later

No comments: