Monday, August 19, 2002

just got home... this is my blog from the office:

System Time: 3:02 pm

...am already finished with assigned module (HurraH!).. was actually finished before lunch.. it was pretty easy.. just a matter of copying the template, changing variable names, adding a few more and voila.. a working Emissary (that's what they call the class module that connects the form to the server).. wish all of the project is as easy as this..
i am writing this blog on my notebook (nope, not my laptop.. as in notebook na papel..how low-tech LOL).. forgot to bring a disk..tsk².. my handwriting sucks.. hope i'll be able to decipher my own handwriting later hehe..

...presently listening to Indigo girls-Power of two
..cause we're okay... we're fine.. baby i'm here to stop your crying

TG4music and my jologs headphones!

....last night, i joined my sister make bracelets and necklaces which is actually a pretty cool hobby of hers 'cause i get to wear a different one almost everyday (plus) it's a very good conversation piece... i mean, people always ask me where i bought the bracelet/necklace that i was wearing.. and i'll say.. "ay hindi.. gawa ng kapatid ko..." *ding!* instant conversation topic hehehe...i made 4 bracelets and 4 necklaces (i think).. i made one for jj.. he called last night and i just asked him if he would like one.. he said.."color pink uh" ... as if! LOL! as if we would actually buy pink colored beads....

... why the fuck am i blabbing about stupid bracelets! LOL!

aaaaahh.. i think i remember why... it was because while making those bracelets/necklaces (watever), i was so engrossed in doing it that i lost track of time.. when i looked at our clock and saw 11:30 pm on it.. i suddenly felt this pain in my chest.. the same feeling that i always get when i become nervous/scared.. because i remembered that we'll be starting on the project proper the next day (which is today) and i still haven't even opened the sample module provided to us.. and now that i've finished the assigned module for this day, it now seems silly and preposterous... ^_^

being bored is way preferable than panicking and cramming on an unfinished module

YeHey! my favorite song.. drive by kiss...

..copied a whole block of mp3s to my local drive here.. ( a total of 806 MB which is almost 2 hundred songs).. my sister brought their company's external CD-ROM home last friday.. but i wasn't able to burn my mp3s last weekend so i'll probably be doing that when i get home.. (after i type this looong blog)

..gusto ko na umuwiiiiiiiiii.. my hand already hurts from writing this.. (obvious buh na di nuh ko sanay magsulat..if you could only see my handwriting LOL!)

System Time: 3:59 pm
killing time is sooooooooooo hard...
is that pizza i see?
break time!

System Time: 4:49 pm
... yep .. it was pizza... only ate a slice, though... (am still shy around my other officemates).. probably the best thing here at radix.. there's usually free food.. (read:nakakatipid)

System Time 5:45 pm (15 minutes before logging out YaHoo!)
... to kill time i renamed ALL the mp3s in my harddisk.. LOL... they used to have a filename like this:
13. Sick of Myself - Matthew Sweet
now its:
Matthew Sweet - Sick of Myself
LOL!
actually i'm not yet finished.. our supervisor is right behind me so i couldn't continue hehe.. so i'm pretending to be writing something meaningful (or at least work-related) on this notebook...will finish my renaming activity then log-out...that concludes another (boring?) day as a programmer.. hehehe..bye all!




No comments: