Monday, September 06, 2004

...lovely day!

System Time: 8:20 AM
gud mawninnn!!

hmmm. can't stop smiling. *pigil ngiti* isn't it JUST a loooovely Monday morning.. bwehehe. /me checks for fever..naahh, i'm okay.. sleepy, yes.. lazy, yes.. happy, yes!.. guilty? hmm.. that's the weird part. i don't feel guilty anymore.. though i did tell Kate to call me later this morning.. gonna ask how Dex was.. they met him last Saturday.. (yep, without me) anyway, don't want to think about THAT.. hmm.. have to think of WORK.. i'm so behind, like a full week behind schedule.. gaah! but i'm still soo sleepy -_- and i can't think of anything else but HIM! LOL! siyyeeet. they broke up. so.. he's free! *pigil ngiti* arrggh. i can't. so what if i'm grinning like an idiot. the only one that can see me is my monitor. (and probably Ms. Soraya, through her peripheral vision, lol)

okeeeyyy pwede bang kumanta? syempre ala kayong magagawa kasi kakanta parin ako! :รพ


When I wake up in the morning, love
And the sunlight hurts my eyes
And something without warning, love
Bears heavy on my mind

Then I look at you
And the world's alright with me
Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A lovely day
... lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ...



/me grins. harharhar.


System Time: 9:01 AM
/me kanta a lovely dayyyyyyyyy, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, loooovelyy day!

System Time: 9:09 AM
just talked to Kate.. Dex's okay naman daw.. i'm glad. :)

System Time: 4:10 PM
wala si Ma'am M! ndi ba sinabi ko lovely day today? harharhar bukas din wala, asa cebu! yey! post ko na toh,, babay!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

psst!

m.n.m.n.k.

Anonymous said...

mis u na.am happy 4 u.