Tuesday, June 24, 2003

System Time: 1:05 PM
..grrrr. tongueeenang ipismeyt ko! i was chatting with ate cha using MSN messenger, when one of my officemates pointed in my computer and with a loud voice said.. "ANO YAN?" (my supervisor, Ma'am Q, turns to look at us).. "MEH INTERNET KA?" (i said, "wala!") then he said.."KALA KO NAGPOPROGRAM KA" (this is the part where i wanted to kill him) "AY AN O YAN DIARY MO!?" (and here is when i decided i would torture him first) GRRRRRR. MADIRPAKIR. i wanted to shut him up. now it's an office joke. everybody tells me: "hoy geri magprogram ka!" hehe. actually, my officemates making it a joke is no big deal for me.. actually lessens my anger.. at least everyone's on my side.. meh topak lang tlga yung opismeyt naman na yun.. tawag nga nila dun special child eh.. bulchet.

..magpoprogram na nguh ako.. bago MASITA na naman ako ng buwsit na yun..

System Time: 6:02 PM
..dami kong nagawa.. pero DAMI PANG kulang waaaaaaaah. deadline nito bukas. mukhang magmamakaawa ako uh sa SA ko uh.
babay!

No comments: