Thursday, August 05, 2004

...another miserable day -_-

System Time: 8:56 AM
arrrrrgghhhh. i only had 1 1/2 hours of sleep.. was doing the website until 4:30 AM

it's on www15.brinkster.com/nakng/index2.asp temporarily.just discovered that my links in this blog don't work. grr.

i've cancelled my application to Smart 'cause Globe has a promo where you can buy prepaid units for 6 months, 0% interest..after much thinking, i've decided to stick with prepaid 'cause i could just imagine how wild my monthly bill would turn up..i absolutely have no self-control..*sighs*

i'm still deciding on what unit to buy..more than likely it's gonna be a motorola e398 (the stereo phone) but with the rate i'm going, i'll probably change my mind (again) and choose a different unit..

System Time: 1:54 PM
i feel sooo sick. my throat hurts, my stomach hurts, i'm itchy all over (i have this nasty bites on my neck.. i don't know where it came from!) and i feel like i could throw up any second..i just want this day to end and lie in my bed. but then, i'd hafto visit lara in medical city..she's a mom now and i wouldn't be much of a friend if i don't at least visit her..at least i got here in the office early, around 8:30 am so i could leave at 5:30 pm and meet kate then we'll go together to Medical City..

System Time: 4:42 PM
yey. just 1 hour and 18 minutes to go.
System Time: 5:14 PM
i'll post this blog now. bye.

No comments: