Tuesday, July 01, 2003

System Time: 4:48 PM
..finished reading meteor garden 2...waah.. wawa si lei.. waah kakaiyak.. waaah.. ending lang nagkatuluyan si dao and shan cai.. waah.. LOL!
affected ako haha. kainish puh si dao.. huhuhu..


meh isang episode..shan cai gives dao a box filled with all their memories together.. then dao shows shan cai all of his and ye sha's (the horrible girl he fell in love with when he lost his memory) memories.. dao said to shan cai.. "those are YOUR memories..these (pointing to his box) are mine.. waaaah. *wapaks dao* lol! syempre mega iyak si shan cai.. (at syempre muntik na rin ako hehe)

si lei din wawa..here's my favorite super kakaiyak part..
Lei: when I was little, I love the sound of violin. I curious why that weird shape box can create such beautiful sound. So, I started learning violin. From my fingers bleeding to healing, this painful process has once made me want to give up. But when I understand more of the pain, the more I don't want to give up, but I have fallen in love with it....understand?....

..he was talking about Shan Cai.. huhuhuh.. he was there whenever Dao and Shan Cai had their problems.. he even recalled helping Shan Cai look for the meteor necklace Dao gave Shan Cai.. waahh.

/me wapaks sarili sabay turo. ADEEEK!!! LOL!

..the ones you love are the ones who hurt you the most.. huhuhuh

System Time: 5:31 PM
..gahh. am still thinking about MG2 lolz.

System Time: 6:17 PM
..bye all!!

No comments: