Monday, July 07, 2003

System Time: 9:49 AM
hay so sleypi. -_- it's my daddy's birthday today..happy birthday dad! *mwahh*

*yawns* antuk puh ko gwabe. can hardly keep my eyes open.. was reading the specs again when i realized that i was already dreaming.. lol.. think i was still reading in my dream.. hehe..

System Time: 10:57 AM
..went to quiapo yesterday with my dad.. he bought new DVDs.. i bought some MG episodes.. hehe.. (ones that were either broken or missing in our collection)

System Time: 11:02 AM
@_@ *yawns again*.. nakakatulog ako lagi nyerks.

System Time: 11:10 AM
..can't believe am still falling asleep with Rage against the Machine on my play list.. huhuhu... -_-

System Time: 2:19 PM
..grabe.. my old form was scrapped.. am now working on a new one.. (as in kakabigay lng, demmit.).. my deadline's on thursday.. i dunno which form is easier.. i think they're both difficult.. anywayz.. ok lang.. the only thing that bothers me is that i have to read new specs again... which is making me so sleepy..

System Time: 6:05 PM
..received this e-mail "bago sila naging f4" wahahaha.. ang kyut ni Ken!! lahat sila short hair puh.. si Vic mukhang totoy.. ang sagwa haha.. si Jerry sobrang gwapo na.. si Vaness kakatawa.. hehe.. sorry di kayo makarelate.. basta pagnatanggap yung email na ganon.. yunyun.. hehe..

uwi na ako! susunduin ako nila momi and dadi.. yehey.. free ride! galing ata silang makati eh kaya okey..babayy!!

No comments: