Things to do before getting married:
- Learn how to cook (already cooked twice, many more recipes to go)
- Learn how to smile even when you’re extremely irritated already
- Buy a whole set of undies (‘cause Ate Pretz’ mother said, “nung kinasal na ako, ni sariling panty, ndi na ako makabili!” lol!)
- Learn to make my own bed every morning (bwehehe)
- Get my driver’s license, Transcript of Records and Diploma. (yep, I still don’t have them)
- Buy my own clothes (no more borrowing from my sisters)
- Have a girls night out
- Learn to budget my money (uh-oh)
- Buy cosmetic items in bulk (lotions, shampoo, make-up, etc, E T C! hehe)
- Learn to recognize tawilis, tamban, galunggong, bangus when buying in a market.
- Learn the parts of a pig and what part goes to what dish. (pahirap na ng pahirap uh)
- Learn to live in Lucky Me instant Noodles. (hehehe joke lng, pangs)
- Buy an alarm clock that’s unbreakable, irritatingly loud and squirts water. (or just learn to wake up early)
- Learn how to wake up in the middle of the night to brush my teeth and pretend that I just happen to have minty fresh breath in the morning.
- Prepare myself to become selfless and become ala Chris of Jon-Chris in the Amazing Race (so chirpy and happy always!)
Did I forget anything else?