wedding update coming up!
we haven't been involved in preps for quite some time now, for finding our future home became more of a priority for us.. anyway, i miss the preps, so updating you guys is the next best thing!
1. Nuestra Señora de Gracia, Guadalupe Viejo - fully paid (10k)
2. PSE Auditorium - already paid 10k to reserve, balance will depend on our final contract
3. Swan Catering - total payment of 62250.. balance of 30k(more or less, depends if revise our contract) to be paid before November
4. The Sentimental Groove - fully paid, SOS with sound system (23k)
5. Madje Lejano, HMUA - paid 2k to reserve, balance of 10k
6. Lala of Interplay, Florist - fully paid, 7650
7. Tet Hagape, Bridal and Entourage Gowns - paid 18k, balance is.. siyet i haven't computed, kasama na rin kasi mga gowns nila madir and MIL2B and Tita Ebot..basta mga 15k++
8. Jaime Elizaga (Photo and Video, services only)- no downpayment yet. balance of 21k
9. Judy Uson, wedding cake - fully paid. 13k
10. Wings of Dreams, butterfly release - fully paid. 2300
11. PS gifts - 2k dp, balance of 4300
12. box invites - balance of 535 for painting
did i forget anything else? well.. everyone knows there's the miscellanous gastos that just adds up every lakad. for a grand total of (oh, my) 150,735 pesos.
do i want to add up our balance? hmm. naaaah. wala pa kaming invites mismo (printing), souvenirs, pangs' barong..ano pa ba.. hula ko mga 150k rin siguro ang balance. but i don't want to add it. baka lumagpas, madepress ako. hehe! i'll ask Pangs to do it.
but you know what, still feels great 'cause never in a million years would i have thought that we could afford to get married. TG for that LIPS project. dun kami nakaipon ng todo eh.. (matulog ka ba sa office 3 times a week, diba?)
now, if only we can put up the same money for renovation of our future house. hehe. uy lapit na House, M.D. watch na ako. ay before that, my To Dos:
1. go to Recto, print our invites
2. buy pearl beads for my DIY cord
3. Sentimental Groove's listening session (which postponed na naman! dapat bukas eh! grrrr)
4. 3rd fitting keh Tet on Oct. 1
5. Get my confirmation and baptismal certificate with annotation "for Marriage Purpose" chuva
6. Meet Pangs' Barong supplier
7. magPirmahan na sa Swan (final contract na talaga hehe)
8. talk to our Florist
9. have an entourage dinner (para magkakakilala sila.. sasapukin ko yung lalakeng ayaw lumapit sa partner nya)
10. make a reception program
11. find erlyn's partner (emcee)
12. draft a Misallete
13. go to NSDG to schedule our canonical interview and get the Misalette
14. make the rounds to our Principal sponsors para maabot na ang gifts (different from souvenir, to formally ask them to be your sponsor)
15. shorten this list
ohhhhmyyy haba. and some are really urgent, like the going to the sponsors 'cause we have to know who really is pwede sa aming wedding.. then going to NSDG, la pa kaming schedule.. tapos wala pa pala sa list yung license.. oh well, sa october na lng yun..