Wednesday, March 19, 2003

System Time: 9:56 AM
..ei.. notice the system time uh.. not my usual time.. ergo, was "busy".. actually, i still am.. but i got a few questions for Ma'am V before i start my module.. already finished a couple of TTX files and already modified my program to accommodate the new requirements.. the Date conversion module that i made needs to be modified.. new specs.. no big deal, really.. 'cause the more work i have, the happier i am..
..also have been talking to Ate cha through e-mail.. good luck ate cha in your upcoming admission tests.. kayang-kaya mo yan! (*two thumbs up*)

..already smoked 3 sticks today.. hmm.. gotta cut down my yosi intake..

..ay, didn't know that i could play a DVD on my PS2 even without a DVD remote..Ate joy, my officemate told me to just load the DVD and it would play, and it did! really good news 'cause now, i could watch a movie when i get home after work.. kasi our player is located in the living room and my mom watches the GMA Telebabad shows.. that means, nobody could change the channel till 9:30 pm! waahaha.. now i could watch whenever i want in my room.. watched Abandon and Swimfan last night.. was up till 'bout 12:30 am.. aaahh.. so that's why i feel so sleepy today.. well.. am usually sleepy but more so today.. hehe.. ei.. break time.. later..

System Time: 10:36 AM
..currently listening to PM Dawn..
I'd Die Without You

Is it my turn to wish you were lying here.
I tend to dream you when I'm not sleeping.
Is it my turn to fictionalize my world.
Or even imagine your emotions. Tell myself anything...
Is it my turn to hold you by your hands.
Tell you I love you and you not hear me...
Is it my turn to totally understand.
To watch you walk out of my life and not do a damn thing...

If I've to give away...
The feeling that I feel.
If I've to sacrifice...
Oh, whatever babe, whatever baby.
If I've to take apart...
All that I am...
Is there anything that I would not do,
'Cause inside I'd die without you...

Oh, I apologize for all the things I've done.
But now I'm underwater and I'm drowning...
Is it my turn to be the one to cry.
Isn't it amazing how some things just completely turn around...
So take every little piece of my heart...
So take every little piece of my soul...
So take every little piece of my mind...
'Cause if you're gone... inside...
I'd die without you...


depressing song, eh? -_-

System Time: 1:00 PM
.. think i my mood got affected by that freaking song.. haaaayy..

System Time: 6:15 PM
..babay!!!

No comments: