Thursday, March 06, 2003

My blog yesterday, March 5, 2003:

System Time: 8:56 AM
..i'm baaaaaaaaaaack. back to the windows environment.. hello notepad, hello VB and most importantly.. helloooooww mp3s!!! lolz.

..VB project has started officially.. and am now receiving additional incentive for project involvement.. woo-hoo!

..Ma'am Marlyn just said that there's going to be a mass later at 12 pm..it's Ash Wednesday today and i almost got late because my mom cooked longanisa for my baon.. hehe.. was a good thing that my dad reminded her, she cooked some shrimps for me and i had to wait for another 15 minutes for that.. dad had to drive me to the office himself just to make sure that i'll be on time..

System Time: 11:00 AM
..ok.. i'm not doing ANYthing.. just hate it when they give us something to do with no deadline.. we all finished yesterday and we are in desperate need for something new to do..

System Time: 11:28 AM
.. staring at my monitor.. (again) .. think i'm starting to get hungry.. hafto change p3s.. still have my old set in this workstation.. chipper brought a cd mp3 but has not yet finished copying them to our PCs..

System Time: 4:52 PM
..was called in a meeting to explain the class modules that were assigned to us.. not yet close to finishing it..

System Time: 6:15 PM
.. OT na toh! haha.. gtg bye!

No comments: