Monday, June 24, 2002

i'm going out tomorrow... (yey! hehe) got another interview... actually.. they said i'd also hafta take another psycho test because i got a low score on it. LOL! wow... i got a low score on a PSYCHO test LOL sshhhhheiiiishhhhhhh.. well.. apparently we all got low scores... she said maybe it was because we were tired from the VB test.. (a technical one..).. it's really funny because when i was answering that psycho test.. i felt fine.. i mean.. i wasn't that tired.. LOL!!!!.. i felt fineeeeeeeeee .. now it makes me wonder... maybe there's something REALLy wrong with me.. hahaaaayyy.. anywayz.. i feel that this is the company that i would work for... *crosses fingers* all i have to do now.. is to pass that psycho test and appear NORMAL. ^_^

/me tanggal *him* sa isipan

waaaahahha hirap! he said he didn't go to school today.. wasn't feeling well enough... wish i could take care of him... or at least be there for him... hope he takes care of himself...

/me stops trying to stop thinking about him

cause i can't.
it's time for me to face that fact. -_-
*tattooed on my mind*

No comments: