Saturday, June 22, 2002

i feel so restless...can't even finish my stupid HP...i keep on changing my mind.. changing my layout... tsk.. sometimes i feel like i don't even want to finish it anymore..

*sighsssssssssss*

thank God for music... music soothes my soul...i could listen to john mayer ALL day... or to dave matthews... did you know that i even stopped reading?... i used to read all the time... what's happening to me?...

/me sings... it's overrrrrrr nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

WALA NG SENSE BLOG KO GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *suka*

it's so hard to hide your feelings for someone... i just want to say 'i miss you' out loud... or i love hmmmm... nope.. i don't want to say that... it's better this way... but he isn't here... so i guess i COULD write it here...

i missssssssssssssssss himmmmmmmmm already.

No comments: