Sunday, June 23, 2002

i think i wanna work already. i'm starting to get bored at home... di naman ako tumataba! :( i even feel that i'm still losing some weight `cause i've been sleeping late... i saw my highschool friend today... laki daw pinayat ko WAAAAAHHHHHH... how could that be possible? i've been skinny for as long as i could remember... LOL! *sighs* i hafta gain some weightttttttt .. well.. it's kinda hard with my condition...everyday, i feel as if i'm losing my appetite... my energy... my depression is eating me alive. -_-

i actually ate a good meal today. had KFC for lunch... my family and i watched sum of all fears (jack ryan rules)..and tomorrow i'm gonna be having a "jack ryan movie marathon"... hunt for red october, patriot games and clear and present danger (oh yeah!)... for dinner, mom made spaghetti.. (mah favorite.. ala-don hen mmmmm with olives ^_^)

wish it could be like this everyday...i'm not talking about KFC and spaghetti... more of my attitude towards life... i just wanna be grateful for everything.. for my wonderful family... our DVD collection (hehe)... but i keep on thinking that something is missing in my life... which shouldn't be the case cause I DO have everything that i need... from someone else's perspective, that is...

cause i can't deny that i miss being loved. i miss being needed. i miss being with someone. i miss him.

No comments: