Wednesday, September 17, 2003

have checked on amazon.com on how many exactly are the "shopaholic series" by sophie kinsella.. it's actually just a trilogy.. (hmm... i thought i saw much more at Powerbooks) .. i've already finished the book, Confessions of a Shopaholic... books for me really MUST have happy endings and i wasn't disappointed with this one.. i recommend this book, even if you're not a certified shopaholic.. (i mean, if I could enjoy this book, any other person will) i don't even like shopping hehe.. but Rebecca (the main character) is so quirky and so british (hehe) that i could easily imagine her actions and expressions.. it's really entertaining.. has a bit of a love story too.. the book's a bit pricey though, cost me 485 bucks at Pbooks.. so i'll hafto wait for my next salary to buy the sequel, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan.. already read excerpts at amazon.com and i'm so bitin.. gaaah.. the 3rd and last part of the trilogy is titled, Shopaholic Ties the Knot...

hmm.. i can't exactly describe what i'm feeling, but this is usually how i feel when i sleep late.. (or get no sleep at all)..my head feels as if it has cotton balls inside it and i feel really, really tired... dunno why i'm feeling like this.. slept in my usual time, around 1130 pm.. *sighs*

i'll just shut my eyes for a while. will eat lunch later... -_-

No comments: