Monday, August 08, 2005

...walang iba pang sasarap..

had our production meeting with TSG, it was relatively hassle-free.. didn't realize that every aspect of the program has a background music to it.. like i would know that i should have chosen a song for the cake cutting ceremony or the wedding vows or entourage entrance..

here's our first draft of the songs with TSG (we got Science of Sound) i'll only post the songs that i know:

entrance of the bride: Kyla - I feel for you
Wedding vows - Sarah McLachLan - Angel (instrumental)
Lord's Prayer - St.Scho version (good thing Pia was Scholastican too so she knew what I was talking about)
Communion - The Lord is my Shepherd (We sing this a lot at St.Scho too)
Contract Signing/Pictorials:
1. Nearness of You
2. Spend My Life by Tamia
3. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts/Carrie U.
4. Take this Love - Sergio Mendes
5. The First time I Love forever
6. For All of My Life - MYMP (i don't know who's the original singer)
Grand Entrance of the Couple - Lovely Day (a lovely dayyy, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day!hehe)
Dinner (i wanted something upbeat and jazzy):
1.Can't Get Enough of Your Love - Barry White
2. You're My First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
3. You're the Best Thing - Style Council
4. You are Everything - Diana Ross
5. You Make me So Very Happy
6. Just the Two of Us
7. Never Knew Love like This Before
8. Beyond The Sea
9. Knocks Me off My Feet
10. Your Love Is King - Will Young
11. Never My Love - Johnny Mathis
12. Everlasting Love
13. Isn't She Lovely
14. For the Love Of You
Cake Cutting: Can't Take my Eyes off You
Finale part: ballroom, happy, september, best of my love, you to me are everything, VST Medley etc..

*whew* this august 21st we'll be having our listening session (i get to choose 10 songs from my list) and i'll have to bring Erlyn along so she'll know what part should she speak.. (nice, erlyn! hehe!)

that's all. it's been a hellish day. FIS deployment, sinister LPs.. you name it, Mondays got it.

byers!

p.s. my title's the VST song Sumayaw, Sumunod, LSS lang

1 comment:

jane said...

nice nice songs! lalo na para sa parteh part ng wedding mo.. =D

may 1 year pa naman ako.. tsaka na ko magiisip.. hehehe.. =)