Tuesday, August 30, 2005

...muntik na

I’m never going to ALTER TABLE ever in my life.  I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Or something worse, like getting laughed at by Felix the bwiset.  I needed to alter my table but I know I’d hafto drop it and re-create the table but my oh-so-helpful Pangs said “ay pwedeng magAlter-Table sa 8.2 .. *wapaks* Wow, pagOK button ko eh wuuuuuuuuushh. Vanishing act ang aking views. I almost threw a tantrum and cried on the carpet. 11 freaking views were missing and I have no backup. (pinagalitan pa ako ni Pangs.. grrrr) good thing nagbabackup pala ng Development Server. And Friggin Felix was laughing. GRRRR.

So, MORAL lesson learned. Generate your DDLs, AND if shortcuts feel that they’re too good to be true, they probably are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oist, read my blog din...sa friendster nga lng. hehe me link dun kay jane. hehe

geWi said...

reeeeyuhhhhhh i can't, blocked ang friendster dito sa office.. buuuhkit kasi dun ka naglagay,
1. bagal ng server ng friendster
2. ang bagal talaga

hehe. lumipat ka naaaaaaaaaa. pero will try to read on weekends.

Meng Morales said...

geri! we missed you at the EB. di bale, sa christmas party, ang hindi dumating, never nang magge-gain ng weight! hahaha!

Mec said...

meron akong bagong post na recipe sa multiply acct ko :p

hassle free pramis...unless allergic kayo sa seafood :D

good luck w/ the cooking

geWi said...

waaah meng *knock on wood* linteks ka! balita ko, reyna ka daw ng mga slim heheh! nagmomosegor ka ba!?

mec.. tingnan kooooo! hehe. wish ko lang magawa ko