Tuesday, April 15, 2003

my blog yesterday, April 14, 2003:
System Time: 2:56 PM
..yep, i'm not doing anything hehe. have finished ALL of my assigned forms.. so i'm trying to continue my logs-novel.. yahh.. still attempting to write that one.. thought i've forgotten about it, noh? it's always been on the back of my mind, but i've been really busy and haven't had the time to actually sit and write something.. i even read some articles like "How to Finish your novel", "What Makes a Story a Good Story", etc., etc.. one of the tips that i've gathered is for me to always have a notebook (specific only for my novel) with me so that i could jot down any ideas that i might have..
... still have some "outlining" to do.. brb

System Time: 5:54 PM
...Yehey nagsweldo! yehey meh incentive na kami dun! yehey lapit na uwian! yehey bibili ako new blouse (hehe) yehey ako lang mag-isa! (eh?) ..kainish mga kapatid ko, ayaw akong samahan huhuhu.. gusto ko kasi meh kasama pag bibili ako ng bagay na di puh ko sure kung anong itsura nya exactly.. pag mga tipong ilang beses ko na nakita and stuff, okey lng saken pero yung gagawin ko mamaya na maghahanap puh lang ng blouse, gusto ko meh kasama sana.. kaya lng ayaw nila waah. pero oks lng.. hintay ko lang 6 para mapost ko na toh.. 6 pm puh magkakainternet e.. hahay.. sige.. babayu!

No comments: