Friday, January 10, 2003

/me kanta.. it's been quite a while...

have been going home late for the past week.. so that i'll have no trouble sleeping because i'll be so freaking tired when i get home.. same stuff at work.. though we have a new project exercise.. it's been a good therapy for me.. though sometimes my mind feels separate from my body.. hafta concentrate extra hard to get the work done...

i do look forward to seeing my officemates.. 'cause they could always make me laugh.. ^_^

TGIF? i guess.. oh yeah... LOTR the two towers will be showing tomorrow.. my sisters and i will watch it of course.. twice even, 'cause ate chary bought us some tickets for sunday at greenbelt3.. i told them i wanted to watch it tomorrow and they said that we will.. PLUS on sunday also.. (weird namen noh?) fanatics rule. lol.

have no account.. am illegally using my sister's.. just wanted to visit my blog...

nite all.

PS. saw his face again. tsk.


No comments: