Friday, January 06, 2006

...for my Pangs

amidst the wedding preps, house renovation,.. one could get a bit confused and overwhelmed with all the tasks in hand and all the decisions to be done.. this morning i was listening to all of our wedding songs, and i had this giddy feeling all over again.. i particularly love this song.. (we only had jazz songs, i don't think my rocker attitude will be popular among the Tanders)

Best of My Love

Doesn't take much to make me happy and make me smile
Never never will I feel discouraged
Cause our love's no mystery
Demonstrating love and affection
That you give so openly yeah
I like the way ya make me about you baby
Want the whole wide world to see

[Chorus:]
Whoa whoa, you got the best of my love

Goin' in and out of changes
The kind that come around each day
My life has a better meaning
Love has kissed me in a beautiful way


Demonstrating sweet love and affection
That you give so openly yeah
The way I feel about ya baby can't explain it
Want the whole wide world to see

Ohhh but in my heart
You're all I need
You for me and me for you
ohhh, it's growin' every day ooooh


i love you my Pangs! i can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!

1 comment:

beng said...

awwwww. sweet naman. =)

sweet ka rin pala ge, di halata. hehehe! (gumaganti lang sa comment mo sa blog ko)