Sunday, July 28, 2002

Run time error '380':
Invalid property value

this bug has been incessantly popping in my source code that it even appears in my dreams... (lol) arrrrgggghhh work day again tomorrow... why do i have this feeling that it's gonna be a longggggg week...

/me reads blog last nite...(madaling araw na pala nun)

hay drama ko...just when i was about to sleep (after writing my blog)... i remembered the 80s song... it goes like this... "and i can't fight this feeling anymore... i've forgotten why i started fighting for...." that's what i have been doing this past month... fighting it... but yesterday it all just came to me in a rush... actually.. it was more of like a landslide... it destroyed my riprap... the wall i've been carefully putting up around myself... all i can do now is survey the damage it has done and face reality...

@_@

i guess it was inevitable... i mean how could i not fall in love with him... he's like part of my everyday routine... a habit that i can't stop doing... already.. i am missing him...

can i handle this feeling?... knowing that the feeling's not mutual?... that at most.. i'm just his close friend?... haaaaaY

i still can't believe this is happening.

he called again today... it took all my willpower to sound normal and act as if everything's just fine and dandy (ooh how i hate this word..) .. demit i'm having hiccups..

fuck.

***go_away quits

No comments: