Tuesday, July 09, 2002

/me thinks (uh-oh)

why do i ALWAYS fall for the wrong person? i know it's not something that one could control.. but is a miniscule of reasoning too much to ask? ...nope.. i didn't think so... so why the f*ck am i letting this happen!.. i've talked about a dozen times NOT to get affected... NOT to let this happen.. NOT to fall in love again.. because in the end.. it would still be unrequited love.. or if some miracle happened and it isn't unrequited ... it wouldn't work out anywayz.. cause NOTHING lasts forever... it's all a f*king cycle... so why start the cycle right?... but it has started... and i have to end it.. before he realizes i'm so into him... before it becomes awkward.. and before he feels that he HAS to call me or talk to me just out of guilt or that because he wants to prove a point...i have to stop before this feeling gets worse... before i feel that i need him... or before i feel that i have to have him in my life to make me complete...

i just hope it isn't too late...

/me walks out

No comments: