Monday, July 29, 2002

i'm so priking tired.

i was late at work today.. waaaH.. stupid shuttle service... my timecard said "8:29 am".. was late for 29 minutes grrr.. hope i don't get late tomorrow...

i received my first payslip today. wooHoo.. it was just a week's worth but still... it feels good to be a taxpayer once again.. hehe... haven't told my dad that i received my salary so that he'll still give me my baon (for 2 days LOL.... sayang din yun!)

i was able to finish most of the assigned module (at work)... it still has a few bugs, though.. i'll try to debug it tomorrow... if we're still given the chance to do so, that is... ms.chuck said we'll be given a new exercise tomorrow.. the classic calculator.. except of course, classes would still be used... (and we'll have to create events for it, *i think*)
anywayz.. i'm just blabbing here...

/me sings... screaming infidelitiesssssssssss

later

No comments: