Friday, October 21, 2005

...feeling rich again!

I’m all set! Sir Jojo finally found someone to replace me and he’s going to start on Monday. But as usual, it’s not all good news. Unfortunately, Sir Joel (Pramerica I.T. Manager) requested that they will only pay one consultant during the turnover, which means, I’ll be going to work next week for free! Gaaaah! *sighs* At least Pangs told me that I have his blessing to report for work for only half a day.. good news na rin at least makakatulog ako ng mas matagal, yahu! I’m already preparing all the documentation for my turnover. I’ll be passing a LOT of errors (kala nya madali dito, uh, hehe!) for my current project that’s only halfway done.  I don’t think I have enough time to finish everything by Monday so at least I’ll have the papers ready.
     Been watching 24 in DVD and I’m already on the 4th disk. It’s so freaking addicting, I can’t wait for the long break so I can watch it and watch it until it ends. I’m also currently reading The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I’m only halfway thru but I can say that it is simply brilliant! It’s chaotic and orderly at the same time. You’d have to read it to understand what I’m saying but I love how Henry transcends thru time and meets the love of his love thru his travels.  I’ll tell you more about it when I’m finished.
     Today is our Discovery Suites day. Woohoo!! So exciteeeeeed. Pangs and I bought a huge bottle of bubble bath (we’re now prepared, bweheheh) in the hopes of enjoying a long luxurious bath later  (and you know what, hihi).  I can’t believe Pangs is indulging me in these expensive suites, it makes me feel rich, even for just a day, lol! I can’t wait to go jumping up and down the bed again and watching Pinoy Big Brother in T.V. and eating in the bath tub, hehe!  Ultimate ka-jologans. *wiggles in my seat, excited na ako!*
     It’s only 12:36 pm so I still have time to finish a chapter of my book. Ay, also finished reading Jane Green’s new book, The Other Woman.  It was okay, nothing spectacular, but again, I do believe that Jane Green’s endings are getting better. Anyway guys, hope you’ll have a splendid weekend, as splendid as mine will be, BWAHAHA. Bye all!

No comments: