Monday, May 19, 2003

System Time: 11:15 AM
..read momi's new entry in my old gb.. katuwa :) lessened the crappiness of a monday morning.. had a lot of different dreams last night but i could only recall a few.. about work.. my officemates... my family... though i can't remember the "story" as to what they were doing in my dream... even the book i've just finished reading was in my dreams.. (Veronika decides to Die by Paulo Coelho)..
..have started reading another one of his books.. The Pilgrimage..

System Time: 1:09 PM
..my horoscope said "tapusin mo na kasi para matapos na" .. lol! ok, then. better get to work.

System Time: 1:22 PM
..gaah. can't think. the moment i start thinking my eyelids get heavy and i begin dozing off. hay.. i even slept early last night.. just around 11 pm after watching Just Married (newly-bought pirated DVD hehe).. movie was ok.. had its funny moments.. plus Ashton's sort-of cute in his own, lanky way.

System Time: 5:30 PM
just waiting for log out time. hu-hum.

System Time: 5:59 PM <--gaah. bitin.
alis nuh ko. yehey. babay!

No comments: