1. Shuttle newbies. - i ride a shuttle service from Makati to COGEO (in Antipolo) or if i'm running a bit late, from Makati to Masinag then I get a FX ride from Masinag to Cogeo. Shuttle newbies irritate the hell out of me. Those who pay (nangunguna ba) before everyone else (Shuttle rule # 1. Fares are collected by the passengers so that isang abot na lang sa driver), those who talk loudly inside the shuttle (Shuttle rule #2, Hellloo? senyu ba tong sasakyan?) and those who feel like i'm some sort of leaning post. (Okay, ok, i may Look like a post (:p) but please, don't lean on me, you stupid fat-assed girl, you weigh a ton) The ride usually lasts for 1 and a half-hours and people usually sleep on this time. Lastly, I hate those who are in earphones but you can hear what they're listening to. Worse when i can only hear the kilansing. Puhhhleaseeeee, is that a speaker in your ear? Do I look like i wanna hear Cueshe (no offense to Cueshe fans)? Arrrggghh. so kaka.
2. Mimicking people. - you know the type, when you say something mundane lng "Uuwi na ako!" and then they go ahead and mimick you, "Uuwi na ako". Diba kakairita? It's not a good example, so you probably didn't get it. Hmm... I'll try another one.. When you say "Yeheyyyyyyyyy Hahaha!" they go and say yeheyyy ha ha ha. l o l. hehehe. It's irritating right?
3. People who cross the street like the own the road. Can i just run them over for once? or maybe nick them a bit so they'll realize they're not the priority here? I especially hate those who put up a hand then when they get you to stop, they'll slow down their walk? I mean, WTF?! I already stopped my damn car for you and this is how you repay me? By walking like you're on the moon? Dagmadit!
4. Spitters. Do i need to elaborate? Wouldn't it make your day if someone's spit accidentally splashes on you? ewww.
5. Jeepney drivers who stop in the middle of the road. Are you really in a hurry? Will it waste too much of your time to actually put your vehicle at the side so that you won't cause traffic?
6. Filipinos living abroad who constantly say bad things about the Philippines to other people from other nationalities. And to those who say na wala nang pag-asa ang pilipinas. Come on, you're already there, living a privileged life, why do you have to bring Filipinos living here down? Will it kill you to talk about the Philippines in a positive way?
7. People who make singit to lines. Ang sarap kotongan. Seriously.
8. Someone kicking your seat. Whether it is in the cinema, or when you're in Mass, or in the office (if someone is near your seat). I wanna go behind them and kick their seat. See how that makes them feel.
9. Salesladies that follow you around in a store trying to "help". Really, if i'll need you, i'll call you. Kaya ayaw ko magBody Shop eh, notorious sila dito. They're so close, I can hear them breathing. If I tuck in my hair fast enough, I can knock them over with my siko. Isn't THAT irritating?
10. (mind you, this was supposed to be a 3 item list. i got carried away) Officemates that sing the SAME song in the office. I mean, really, I admit I sing out loud when I get carried away but at least I move on to the next song when the damn song finishes. I don't sing one single song for WEEKS. (yep, weeks, not hours, not days, WEEKS!) I swear, if i hear Wonderful Journey one more time (OVER MY EARPHONES! yeahh, it's that loud) I'm going to pull the cord out of your friggin computer.
*Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* l o l. sorry about that, i just needed to vent.