Wednesday, April 09, 2008

...packed and ready

actually, its just tsugtsug whose ready.. i haven't packed my stuff yet. Kuya Chad (naks, kuya hehe) gave us this wendy bellissimo messenger diaper bag last christmas and i filled it up with tsugtsug's stuff to bring to the hospital.


wendy bellissimo messenger diaper bag
They say I should have all the stuff we need to bring to the hospital ready so that when it's time and i'm experiencing some labor pains, i won't be panicky trying to shove stuff in bags and just calmly go the car and grab our already prepared bags. (that's the idea anyway)


Here's the stuff i packed for tsugtsug:
BABY'S THINGS FOR ROOMING IN
-tie shirts
-disposable diapers
-mittens
-booties or socks
-receiving blankets
-cotton
-bath soap
-wash cloth
-going home outfit

I actually have like 2 onesies (including his going home outfit) and a separate tieshirt cause I don't really know what kind of clothing to bring for tsugtsug. Tomorrow I'll probably prepare my stuff. (if i can find Ate's very small luggage) I'm on my 37th week already and I should have all these things done by now. (uh-oh, i'm getting nervous again *breathe in, breathe out*)

I have Tsugtsug's Baby book as well which i should start filling up too. except tsugtsug doesn't have a name yet. WHAT!? LOL. yeah. i mean, we have 'tentative' names that i'm keeping a secret for now. There's just too many opinions. L O L. No more surveys, etc. It just invites more unsolicited advice ahahah.

*sighs* it's so friggin hot nowadays. as in super really hot. I almost cried yesterday when there was a power failure at around 4pm, i was really panicking like "wtf wtf wtf" and then shifting thoughts to "it'll only be a few minutes, it'll only be a few minutes" and then the electricity did come back after like 5 mins. I can barely survive on electric fan (i keep on turning the aircon on) I don't know how i'll manage without some friggin air moving.

Oh, good news.. we have a new helper! Thanks to Erlyn! now i can have someone to buy me Halo-Halo. hahaha. talagang yun lang naisip ano? (Yeah, she can wash dishes too.. but the halo halo seems more important)


Anyway, sometimes I'm thinking that its okay if Pangs is not here in time for my delivery.. at least he'll have 2 solid weeks with Tsugtsug..What if he comes and i'm 2 weeks late or something! that'll be awful. (He'll only be here in Manila for 19 days) But sometimes I also think selfish thoughts and I really want him by my side. *sighs* Of course the ideal is on the day he arrrives here is THE day but that's... ooops.. must think positive thoughts. Yeah.. i think that's what i want. LOL. Labor on Labor day! Also, my sister is so funny. She always have these tsugtsug dreams hahaha. I think she's really worried. You see, I'm sharing her room and we sleep on the same queen size bed and I told her stories that some pregnant women leak water and the bed becomes insanely wet or bloodish. (first signs of labor) So now she's constantly having dreams (nightmares) of me having the baby already and the bed soaking wet. Last night she told me she was looking at my tummy and tsugtsug was moving. Then she dreamt that tsugtsug was crying, still inside my belly, with tsugtsug's face visible or like, molded on my tummy (like an alien thing). She was trying to hush tsugtsug so she will pat my tummy (or tsugtsug's face ehehe).. When she told me about it, I said she was creeping me out. lol. She said in her dream, I was already asleep but tsugtsug just wouldn't stop crying. hehehe. I guess i'm stressing my sister out. LOL.

That's all for now. I'm looking forward to American Idol tonight.. Ramiele is out (boo-hoo anyway.. she sucked for so many weeks) but I looove Michael Johns. I guess i like underdogs. I don't know why people don't get Michael Johns. He is just such a.... manly man (yum yum LOL) and i loooove his voice. I definitely like rockers but I don't know why I don't like David Cook (maybe its his voice.. its not recognizable.. he looks like a big wannabe for me.. and i hate AI contestants doing every cover of covers from alt/rock bands.. like chris daughtry b4. never liked him too.) Michael Johns is just awesome for me. Even when judges say negative stuff about him, I don't care. I think i'm blinded by his looks. He had bad comments again but I'm hoping his fans will make him stay for one more week. bwahahaha. Bye guys!

1 comment:

beng said...

iscayry tsugtsug nightmares! =P