There are dozens of reviews for Creative Zen Vision W that are definitely better and more detailed, so i'll just tell you guys what I really like and hate about it.
Things I like:
1. I could select any picture and set it as my Wallpaper.
2. Awesome, awesome, super large screen. I could control the brightness and even if i set it at 50%, its more than adequate.
3. Reviews said it didn't have the viewing angle problem that Creative Vision had. Never owned that one, so I couldn't compare. All I know is I could share it with my sister and we didn't encounter any problems.
4. It could play some DivX formats (emphasize on SOME, Div3 isn't compatible)
5. Extremely easy to use. Easy to transfer files, Menu very user-friendly.
6. Still believe that Creative beats out Ipod in terms of sound quality. by a distance.
Things I don't like:
1. Bulky. It looks weird when I pull it out of my bag and use it as a mp3 player.
2. No kickstand. I have to hold it while watching videos.
3. The buttons. It's pretty noisy, like an old Nokia celphone.
4. The thing I hate the most: I can't seem to play music or videos WHILE it's Docked. Hate that, cause I want to listen to music while I charge it using the USB. My Creative Zen Micro can do this, so I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong.
Well that's about it. I love that I could watch videos while commuting! So much more fun than reading a book, hehe. =) Medyo nahihiya pa ako kasi para akong meh spotlight pag gabi sa shuttle, so I try covering the sides with the included pouch so I won't disturb my seatmates. (and I usually sit at the very back of the van)
All this will not be possible if not for my wonderful husband. heehee. *mwah* love yah!