Thursday, June 22, 2006

...You make me Proud

i know, i know.. it's a cheesy title, but that's what i really feel for Taylor!

check this out:

Hicks Heads Straight to No.1 on Hot 100

Season five "American Idol" winner Taylor Hicks' "Do I Make You Proud" will debut on the top of the Billboard Hot 100 to be published tomorrow (June 22) on Billboard.com. The silver-haired Alabama native moved 190,000 physical singles and another 38,000 digital downloads of the track, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

More on the article here

/me does a little tap dance (weeeeeeeee!) so so happy for Taylor! still frustrated no one sells Singles here in the Philippines.. *calling harbie, ehem ehem* lol!

I so feel he is still the underdog even after winning AI 'cause i still sometimes read some daft critic's opinion on his capacity to SELL records, kesyo he's just a fad, he isn't marketable enough, people will get tired of him, blah-blah yada yada.. so when i read my "Google Taylor Alert" this morning I wanted to scream Soul Patroooooooooooool!!! here in the office..

and taylor's the Hottest Bachelor in People Magazine.. ohmygosh, he is so hawwwwwt. l o l! *Whooos* in place

so much for Taylor news.. gotta get back to work. /me loads up my Taylor playlist in Winamp



good advice, eh? have a good one folks!

1 comment:

beng said...

hahaha! na-page pa ko dito. =P the AI fever died down a bit on me, kaya di ko na nasundan yung mga release ng CDs nila. i did see the Season5 CD at the store yesterday though.