Monday, March 02, 2009

...back temporarily

so i'm back in Manila. or more accurately, in Antipolo. we left SG last feb 20th,.. we as in pangs, my mom, myself and tsugtsug. Tsug was his usual cheery self at the plane.. he really likes playing with whoever is seated behind us.. when i was finally able to nurse him to sleep, the friggin Cebu Pacific game started. damn forgot they do that. i should've waited for the game before nursing tsugtsug to sleep. unsurprisingly, he woke up with a start and cried ferociously. poor kiddo. was hard to settle him down after that. he became playful anyway a few minutes later and was awake the whole flight.

pangs went back to SG that sunday, but his HS kada and his gf were with him.. He got a job in SG and will be staying at our house until they find a place of their own.. its all pretty good timing, at least Pangs won't be living alone and hopefully won't get lonely.

so why am i here? i hate to admit it, but i really had a difficult time taking care of tsug on my own. when my parents visited, i felt so much relief, that i had to insist my mom to stay longer.. then the decision for me to go home earlier was made. It was not an easy decision to make believe me. I miss Pangs so much already. but he has agreed to let us go back to Antipolo until tsug's birthday.. the plan is after tsug's birthday, we'll bring a helper back to SG. now Pangs is busy preparing the documents necessary for the helper.. SG rules are pretty straightforward.. its our OWN government that has been extremely bothersome. first of all, our own EMBASSY in singapore doesn't know sh*t about the rules of direct-hiring a DH.. pangs has been quite frustrated with his calls to the embassy, only ending in more confusion. He also called 2 agencies that were referred to him by our Embassy and you know what advise he got? They told him to enter the DH illegally to singapore, meaning enter SG with a return ticket as a tourist. aRRRggggh. wtf? Its no wonder a lot of DH end up abused and unpaid. How can a supposedly accredited agency give advice like that? I just hope we eventually figure this out before May.

Anyway, on a lighter note.. have been meeting my HS classmates and kada.. and that has been a BLAST from the past LOL. been using facebook a lot, and thru facebook, got in touch with my HS friends and was able to finally meet them after i don't know... 12 years?? We definitely have to do it again before i leave.

Of course meeting my HS kada is always on the itinerary.. saw L's daughter and am sooo shocked at how quickly she's grown.. she'll be starting school soon! OMG ang tanda ko na talaga.. am still in denial.. i've started to dread birthdays (which is sooo unlike me) cause i can't bear to think that 30 and me go together.. (mygawd thirty?) i know i've said before that i wasn't afraid of getting old anymore (mostly because of my parents.. they're more than 60 but they hardly look it.. my dad friggin beats me in wii bowling and tennis) but its easy to say that when you're in your 20s! at 30 i'll have to start using those age-defiance moisturizers. haha eww. yun talaga naisip anu. lol. and i'd have to consistenly put on sunblock. double eww. LOL. or slather lotion. *sighs* .. am getting depressed by the minute.

also on top of my list to dos here in Pinas is tsugtsug's birthday preps. more of that on my next post after maybe my planned Divisoria trip to buy lootbags. But to make a long story short, i've booked the venue, the caterer, my awesome balloon decorator, the photographer, a host/magician and just recently, tsugtsug's cake. Next on my list is the Divi trip and the invites. think that sums it up.

I'm super excited for the divi trip. aside from lootbags i'm thinking of buying pinatas, party hats, a few more balloons (i'll ask Pangs and my sister and hopefully her bf to help decorate the swimming pool) and other party stuff. This is gonna be aweeeesome hehehe.

that's it for now. byers.

No comments: