Thursday, May 12, 2005

...breaking news (at least for us)

My post last May 10, 2004:

I received a text message from my Dad.. it said:

Your search is over! 800k house and lot, ang ganda ng view. 200 sq.meters.

Obviously we're now looking for a place of our own.. It's so difficult to look for the perfect place.. everything's either super small or super expensive.. It's a BIG, BIG deal that Pangs agreed to live in Antipolo.. meh business plan na nga kami eh.. ang bibilin naming van eh yung pwede kaming magsakay ng mga 8 people from COGEO to Makati para pambawi sa parking and gas..hehe.. anyway, back to the place.. overlooking pa daw sabi ni Daddy.. tapos meh 2 fruit trees, mangga tsaka langka na ang daming bunga..there's a livable house (2 bedrooms and a big bathroom) and did i mention the cheap price of 800k for the 200 square meter house and lot? it's perfect for us, just the right size with the right price..it's so exciting, i can't hardly wait to see it this Sunday..

Pangs and I also went to Ayala Westgrove last, last week and it was simply beautiful there! Every house was unique and stylish and creatively designed that I couldn't really decide which one was my favorite..It's a good thing that Pangs and I went there.. It inspired us even more so that we would work harder so we could achieve all our dreams.. It all sounds terribly mushy but there's really no other way to say it.. We're making it our lifelong goal to build a vacation/retirement house there..sabi nga nila, hindi naman masamang mangarap.. kaya dream big!

i also bought my first household item.. 15 wooden hangers.. hahaha.. i'm taking Carson's advice (of Queer Eye)..goodbye to metal hangers! i bought them for only 88 bucks for 5 pieces 'cause it was on sale in DIY at Gateway..I'm freaking out 'cause I'm freaking out for a bunch of hangers... I guess this comes with age, hehe

Regarding our wedding preparations.. we're trying to find all sorts of ways to cut down the cost so we could still have some money left over.. (we now have 119,785.54k! yey!) I got rid of my disposable wedding cameras plan since we're already paying A HUGE amount for photos..my arch (huhuh, lol!)..and 10k off the budget for photo video.. we were able to talk to Jaime Elizaga (the photographer, the one with the 35k package..2 photographers and 1 videographer) and asked him if how much would the package cost if we were to do the layouting,the overrated digital storybook layout..and he said just 30k plus he'll throw in a mini-album! super saya! 5k din yun dibuh? we'll meet him this saturday to see the albums.. yehey!

it's a hectic month (more so than usual) 'cause the project we've been slaving for months is soon to be deployed and the end of the month.. plus our saturdays are all packed (meeting the caterer, photographer and the program deployment) so I'm I'm feeling a bit harassed..nothing unmanageable, but still, I feel like I'm always tired..

I'll write soon! bye all!


p.s.
Happy Birthday tomorrow Sis Joy! hope you enjoy your day!!

p.s.s.
thanks soooo much for leaving your comments. it always makes my day when any of my friends leave comments in my blogs..TY!! (hint,hint Ria)


p.s.s.s
Good luck Ruth sa rituals! Kayang-kaya mo yan! kung nakayanan mong mabugbog ni Sharon, mas kakayanin mo na yan! hehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady har har har pledgee na ako kainissss susmaryosep sawamat sa pagbati mo...d bale malapit ng matapos, sa sunday TAPOS NAAAAAA!! har har uyyyy mabuhay ang ikakasal!!! Lady!!

Anonymous said...

everything seems to be goin great for you...both of you! m soooo happy and excited for you...both of you!
newei, hope to see you...both of you. soon! (kung me announcement ang kung sino mwehehehe)