Friday, May 31, 2002

/me yawns

can't believe i'm feeling sleepy already... actually... this has been one of my 'better days'..
hearing from old friends.. chatting with new... wish life was as simple as this.

a friend once told me.. that i was just making my own hell... well... maybe he was right... i'm beginning to realize how lucky i am... with my family, my friends...
that's what really matters right? >_<

but i do miss him. stupid of me.
i heard from him today... its amazing how he could make me so happy with so little effort...
when will he realize that i can love him without seeing him. that though i haven't forgotten my past relationship, it doesn't mean that i'm still affected by it.
when will he realize he's the only one who could heal me...my therapy...

..." i don't want to need you.. cause i can't have you"...

but i do need you...
.... when will you need me?

No comments: